Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2010

    Default Disorderly Conduct with Alcohol

    My question involves criminal law for the state of: California

    20yr old walking home from party at UCSB. Gets a disorderly conduct with alcohol, taken to jail, spends few hours.

    What type of fine/penalties is he looking at?

    Will he lose his license?

    Should he ask for public defender and try to get reduced? Thanks in advance/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Disorderly Conduct with Alcohol

    Are you talking about Penal Code Sec. 647(f)? As the only charge? If not, give the exact code sections he's charged with violating.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Expungement and Sealing: NYS Disorderly Conduct
    By apegler in forum Criminal Records
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 11:04 AM
  2. Disorderly Conduct: Possible Disorderly Conduct
    By randomly in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:33 AM
  3. Sex Offenses: Disorderly Conduct Plea to a Lewd Conduct Charge
    By Ellery in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-08-2007, 04:15 PM
  4. Disorderly Conduct: Disorderly Conduct and Alcohol Charges
    By Zaxious in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-13-2006, 04:09 PM
  5. Disorderly Conduct: Disorderly Conduct
    By meg2x07 in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2006, 11:53 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources