Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Can You Sue for a Broken Heart

How about for wasted time and a broken heart?

And all the crap that goes with it?

And all the sports stuff you have to buy to get the anger and hurt out without physically hurting anyone?

Seriously, hurt, angry, and trying to make light of the situation with this post

Thumbs up Re: Good Reason to Sue

Don't forget the out of pocket expenses for chocolate and vodka!!!

Default Re: Good Reason to Sue

LOL! Thanks for that laugh!!!!!!!!

I am just so amazed with my lousy taste in men. Good Lord, do I know how to pick them!!!!!

Ex-hubby was in a new relationship in less than 3 months. People on the forum we both belonged to said that was tacky, to say the least.

My ex-bf....he broke that record. Wow. 1 month to show me how immature an almost 38-year old can be. Talking about his bowling balls with a stranger in very sexual overtones. Talking to another chick about getting the room for the weekend. Just last week he was on how he wanted to marry me. What an ass!

In this day of "if you don't have sex by the third date there must be something wrong with you" attitude, people simply do not take the time to learn about their prospective mate before jumping into things way too far. It seems everybody is so worried about being by themselves they find a person that appears interesting, hooks up, and then learns about them. There is a lot to be said for developing a friendship and learning about a person before you decide they are "mate" material.

Ex-hubby was in a new relationship in less than 3 months.
    My ex-bf....he broke that record. Wow. 1 month to show me how immature an almost 38-year old can be
    If you keep this pattern going, the next one will have a GF 1 month before you break up

If you are always ending up with relationships in which the other person is an ass, there is something wrong with your selection criteria. The people you are picking to be with didn't change in a short period of time. Oh, sure, some courting behaviors mask problems, but the problems are there if you can recognize them. Since that part is hard to do, you might consider giving some thought to the characteristics that draw you to another person in the first place. Odds are, that list is faulty. If you are interested in someone because he is exciting, uninhibited, and daring - and you are never happy with what goes with that package among the people you meet, you might consider the guy you consider a bit inhibited and shy and be surprised on what lies underneath when you get to know each other better. -- If these aren't the characteristics in your shopping list, substitute your own list. Everyone is a little different.

Thanks for letting me vent. Can't do it on my FB page with many mutual friends.

This is my 2nd relationship. I'm not the sex-on-the-third date type, so I've been called a lesbian, a prude, etc. This was atleast 3 months before the first time.

I know...hard to believe. I'm always told how "hot" looking I am. I'm 37, and this is my second lover. I've never wanted the "fun buddy" thing. I've just always wanted that committed relationship thing. And have needed that relationship before doing the deed.

I'm too independent for this guy. Not demonstrative enough. And he needs to be needed. I'm also often called "too nice".

I'm seeing some of the common denomonators between both of them and starting to analyze that.

With ex-hubby...I do suspect he was cheating with someone before we even got married.

there are nice guys out there but one of the biggest things I have found in my life that is important: be able to be by yourself. If you don't need anybody, you tend to discover who and what you want. If you can find a guy that also doesn't need somebody, he can work on finding somebody he wants as well.

How did a law forum become Dear Abby? Oh yeah...because of me, lol.

JK, thanks for letting me vent.

Scott, thank you for your input as well.

I do feel better today. Again, thanks for letting me vent here.

I did tell him, just give me my last few things back and let's call it a day.

No more tears. I'll just kill a few people in Mafia Wars, lol.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast