Default Applying for F1 Visa After B2 Visa Denied Since a Year Ago

iam applying for f1 visa to take my master degree in BA (MBA) IN THE US. i applied for tourist visa with my family when i was in college. i ve been refused under section of 214 = means young and stupid xD and have no ties to go back to Egypt . my only brother lives there he is a doctor . wanna ask about my b2 visa denial could make any difference on VO decision on the f1 visa ? and the VO will frequently refuse my visa cuz i have a brother there and he will assume that i would be the next .and also the VO at the first time wasn't positive at all only couple of questions then he refused my visa . PS. I REALLY DON'T WANNA immigrate to USA. i hold law degree and i don't wanna work as a taxi driver in USA xD the purpose of the visit is to complete my higher educational studies and GO BACK HOME thanks in advance xD
    regards ,
    Ahmed ,Cairo ,egypt

Default Re: Applying for F1 Visa After B2 Visa Denied Since a Year Ago

Why were you denied? Because of what facts? Are we talking about INA Sec. 214(b)? (8 USC 1184).

1. Sponsored Links