I LIVE IN CONNECTICUT,DAD RESIDES IN FLORIDA. TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT: PARENTS QUITE WELL OFF, COERCISED INTO SELLING HOUSE, CAR, MOVING TO ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY,MAKING" FRIENDS" FROM CHURCH POA'S. MUM EXTREMELY UPSET ABOUT WHOLE DEAL, HAD NASTY FALL, NOW SHE'S DEAD. POA'S HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OVER DAD-TRANSPORTATION, ALL BANKING ACCOUNTS, ALL ASPECTS OF DAILY LIFE, I AM GOING BACK TO VISIT UNANNOUNCED AND WOULD LIKE TO GET AN ACCOUNTING OF ALL TRANSACTIONS THESE PEOPLE HAVE MADE IN THE PAST YEAR. WHEN THERE IN JANUARY FOR FUNERAL,DAD TRIED TO GET HIS LAWYERS TO CHANGE POA, BUT THEY WOULD NOT, SO WE WENT TO ANOTHER OFFICE AND I HAVE PAPERS STATING I AM NOW POA. IS THIS ENOUGH TO PROTECT HIM IF I GO THERE AND STIR UP THE POT? I HAVE DOCUMENTATION OF THE CONDITION HE WAS IN WHEN THERE LAST(PICTURES), I HAVE WRITTEN DOWN EVERYTHING SEEN AND HEARD SINCE THIS WHOLE HORROR SHOW STARTED. I NEED HELP ASAP AS I PLAN TO GO IN JUNE. I WILL STAY THIS TIME FOR AS LONG AS IT TAKES! tHANKS EVER SO MUCH!!!!!