Default Should I Be Worried About Entry Returning on Another Visa Waiver After Short Period

Hi im having sleepless nights over this, please someone help, i am in a relationship with a man who is a US citizen i recently was over to see him for the 90 day period allowed on the waiver...its been a month and i desperately need to see him and would like to return under the waiver

we plan on marrying in the future but we both are going through divorces
    i am a dj and all i can use as proof of working is my business cards
    i have no intention of overstaying or even working out there illegally

i am terrified that i may be refused entry because i was only back in the UK for a month
    I know its usually down to the IO but am i more likely or less likely to be refused
    entry?

please help

Default Re: Should I Be Worried About Entry Returning on Another Visa Waiver After Short Peri

You're more likely to have a problem than you did the first time, if that's what you mean.

I suggest taking proof of your ties to your nation of origin - a lease or proof of home ownership, proof of employment (if you have no day job, contracts for future engagements, bank accounts, etc.

1. Sponsored Links