Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default How Will My Ex's Hostile Online Posts Affect My Asking for Joint Custody

I found this online a few days ago and it is bad actualy its just plain sick. What do you think the judge will say when he see this and what will be done? Sorry but this is going to be a long one. My ex wife posted this online, not going to say where though.

THIS IS POST #1

god I hate my ****ing ex. I wish N would just ****ing die he is a lier and nobody ****ing likes him. he seems to think that he is going to get the court to not allow me to move where i want and get the judge to stop me from giving R and S, Jís last name. good luck i can go where ever and do whatever i want and he cant stop me. i wish he would just sign over his ****ing rights to the kids already, they already hate both him and his f****** wife, they call J their dad. he is their dad and N needs to get that though his ****ing head you arent thier father and you never will be again. i already have the gal on my side i lied and told him that dcfs has an open case against N and that i want him to see the kids but that dcfs wont let him. and he believed me i am so evil of course it was a lie but N cant prove it and i will get what i want again, just like i always do hehehe. i cant wait intil this court stuff is done and i can cut N out of our lives forever N is the best lawyer i could have hired and i dont even have to pay for him.
    when i am done with N he will never see R and S again. the kids will have Jís last name and i wont be living anywhere near that a** hole so he wont be able to mess with me, J or the kids ever again. i always get what i want just like i always have even when i was with A. N will never be able to stop me he thinks that he can get the judge to give him custody of R and S how ****ing funny is that, my lawyer will never let that happen even if that means draggin shit out in court forever. if i could just kill N and his f****** wife and get away with it i would so do it. they both just need to f****** die and their two kids too.

THIS IS POST #2

i had counseling today with my ex what a joke. it is just one big waste of my time. he tried to say that he just wants more time with the kids so i get some free time once in a while, and i told the counselor that i don't need any free time i actually like spending time with the kids unlike him. which is bull shit thats why i send the kids to daycare all day everyday and i can get free time whenever i want all i have to do is call S or my *** whenever i wanna go out to the bars. not that i tell them that is where i am going. i don't need or want N to have the kids, he still doesn't seem to get that. i will never let him see the kids again, the kids are the one thing that i have that he wants and will never get. i can do whatever i want with the kids, drug them up if i choose to or keep them from him anytime i want and all just because i have custody of them. i love being able to do whatever i want, whenever i want to whoever i want. he couldn't prove anything when i was with A what makes him think he would be able to prove anything now. i have everyone including the f****** judge wrapped around my little finger. no one is ever going to believe him they will always believe me since i am little miss perfect. i am the perfect mom and ex wife. hahahaha like hell but that is what i have all of them thinking. all i have to do is put on a sad face and play the poor me card and i get whatever i want. its great i dont have to pay for my lawyer because my *** and ************ will do it for me just because of the poor me act. they are all dumb asses for falling for it but hey it works for me i get what i want, i get to hurt N whenever i want, keep the kids from him whenever i want, and in general get to do whatever i want and there is nothing him or the dumb ass judge can do about it. i love my life and i love being able to hurt N whenever i want and make his life a living ****ing hell. what could be better than that i love being able to be so evil and get away with it. i dont think life could get much better for me than it is right now. oh and to top it off i just got alittle over $3700.00 from N out of his taxes for back child support. that money plus what i got from my own tax return i cant wait to go shopping and get some more new shit for myself. the kids don't need anything since my mom and everyone else gets them whatever i say they need so i get to spend all of that money on myself. i love it especially since i am the one who made N get behind so many times on child support and lose the old house by dragging him into court so many times and f****** with him at work. until he catches up on his back child support i get to claim both R and S on my tax return two years so far and counting that i have gotten the eic that he would have gotten for R which is just more money for me. i am so greedy and i love it oh and if i have my way i will also make sure that the new baby they are having gets taken from them along with the daughter they already have. S would make a much better mom than that ****ing crazy ass bitch S, and since she has so many problems having kids she deserves to be their mom more. that and i can help S turn them again both S and S. they will hate the two people that gave them life. i can be such a bitch i have turned all of Nís family against him, his friends, and even Sís mom. they have no one they can trust and it is all because of me.

can a person be anymore evil than i am? if so what can i do to be even more evil and make him and his damn wifes lives more of a living hell than i already am? i love having this page so i can post what i am doing to him and not have anyone see it or find out what i am doing. or am planning to do to him, this is the one place that i am safe to say whatever i want and have no one find out about it since everyone thinks i have always hated websites like this. which i did until i figured out that i could put this kindof thing on here without anyone seeing it now i love this site

THIS IS POST #3

OK I Admit Im A Bitch. Unfortunately, Most Women Will Not Repost This. I Make Mistakes, I Am Out Of Control And At Times Hard To Handle - But If You Cant Handle Me At My Worst, Then You Sure As Hell Dont Deserve Me At My Best!

THIS IS POST #4

i love having so much control over N. he called today to see if he could see the kids and bring them some prize from a contest that he entered them in. i was going to say no but since J is here i thought i would say yes just so he can see just how much the kids love their new dad J. that will just make Nís day a shitty one, which i always like to do whenever i get the chance. well i will most likely post something later about how bad i made things for N when he came down here to see the kids.

THIS IS POST #5

well haven't seen N since saturday so i haven't been able to do anything, but i am thinking about calling S again and telling her that S had the baby and didn't tell them again. last time that caused a bunch of drama when K called that dcfs case worker all pissed wanting to know what was going on. so i might do that today. the last few days have been kindof slow and boring since i haven't been able to do anything to S or his wife S. but i will come up with something again soon if i don't call S and tell her that.

Default Re: How Well This Impact Me Asking for 50/50 Custody

OH my word.

All you can do is try to have this stuff admitted as evidence and...frankly, you have a problem because proving exactly who wrote it might be an issue.

Present it to the GAL.

(to clarify - how does the GAL know you didn't make a fake page yourself and post this stuff, deliberately to sabotage your ex? Particularly as no reasonable person would have posted this stuff in a public setting...)

I see this all the time, Dog, especially on social networking sites. GAL (whatever that is) can determine the computer that it was written on, thus discounting a 'fake' posting, but they have to subpeona the info from the site that it was written on.

You'd be surprised how many think that you're anon on the 'net, and post away without thinking, especially in a heated situation.

Quote Quoting mamabear2102003
    View Post
    I see this all the time, Dog, especially on social networking sites. GAL (whatever that is) can determine the computer that it was written on, thus discounting a 'fake' posting, but they have to subpeona the info from the site that it was written on.

You'd be surprised how many think that you're anon on the 'net, and post away without thinking, especially in a heated situation.

Therein lying the problem - it's actually not that easy to obtain such a subpoena in a family law case (as opposed to a criminal matter), and you can bet your last cent that the social networking site in question (and I have a sneaky feeling I know which one it is... ) will refuse outright unless they get that subpoena.

I still don't think it's a bad idea to try though - who knows? The GAL and/or the Judge might take the posts into account anyway.

His ex may be in for a very unpleasant surprise if these are admitted, especially with all the crackdowns going on lately. She may face the battle that many of the things that were said are fact (see the income tax refund comment, as well as dfcs comments), which will weaken her case that it was someone else. It's amazing what some ppl will post online..... *thud*

Quote Quoting Dogmatique
    View Post
    OH my word.

All you can do is try to have this stuff admitted as evidence and...frankly, you have a problem because proving exactly who wrote it might be an issue.

Present it to the GAL.

(to clarify - how does the GAL know you didn't make a fake page yourself and post this stuff, deliberately to sabotage your ex? Particularly as no reasonable person would have posted this stuff in a public setting...)
    Well give the fact that there are pictures on there as well that I have never even seen before let alone know where they where taken, of the children, her and the guy she is planning on marrying. And she has posted smaller versions on what was posted on that website on her myspace before and i have printed copies of those. That is the problem she isn't a reasonable person ( I wish she was ) even old friends of her will no longer talk to her after she has told them some of the things she has done to me, my wife and the kids.

Quote Quoting mamabear2102003
    View Post
    His ex may be in for a very unpleasant surprise if these are admitted, especially with all the crackdowns going on lately. She may face the battle that many of the things that were said are fact (see the income tax refund comment, as well as dfcs comments), which will weaken her case that it was someone else. It's amazing what some ppl will post online..... *thud*
    That income tax comment is the exact amount that she got from me down to the dollar, and she has admited to the judge before that she isn't paying for her own lawyer and never has, even when we got divorced. I was the one that paid for the lawyer not her. And since she has gotten the money from that the kids haven't gotten new clothes, shoes or anything else they need, but yet she went and got a brand new cell phone, car even though she has no drivers license, a bunch of new clothes, shoes, and a new purse that costs dang near $300.00 ( my wife knows purses that why i know how much it costs ) and yet she has no job, lives in low income, and is going to college. That part that really ticked me off was when she talked about druging up the kids, talking about how she would kill me, my wife and our two children. The other things were bad but why in the world would someone say something like that about two little kids, my one child with my wife isn't even born yet and the other is only 21 months old. And the part about turning my own family against me and my friends is true. I can't talk to anyone anymore or even trust anyone anymore because of what she has told them. I don't know what in the world to do about her anymore. I have tried and tried some more to work things out with her but nothing ever works. We are even in counseling not that it is doing any good so far. But I keep trying for our children's sake. I hate that they have seen and heard the things that they have. And she has asked me to give up my rights to the kids many times by email and by phone. and the guy that she is marrying has sent me emails on myspace saying how the kids hate me and that he is their new dad.

It is just one sad and sick sitution that doesn't seem to ever stop.

The trial date was finally set on the custody/visitation, motion to stop name change, and motion to stop move out of the area. Our trial date was set for the first part of June. I have four different goverment case workers comming into court with me to testify. I also have emails, voice mails, photos, among other things. Hopefully this will all be done and over with the first part of june. I miss my children

Best of luck. I truly hope things work out well.

Thanks me too. I am tired of fighting her just to be a part of our children's lives. I just found out today that she signed our son up for soccer without telling me and now she wont tell me and now she wont tell me when the games are or anything.

Well we had our court date my ex was pissed when I showed up with a lawyer. Visitation was set almost three weeks ago and now my ex's and her lawyer are refusing to sign the thing. And now my lawyer said we might be taking my ex back to court for a rule to show cause. The second week the order was in place which would have been last weekend she broke the court order already. Well I got the kids from my ex but it took four hours of trying to get a hold of her by phone (She was screening my calls) and finding out from my parents that our son was at his other grandparents house, not at the birthday party with my ex, our daughter, my ex's soon to be husband and his daughter like he was supposed to be. I had to call the police in order to get the visitation order enforced but after almost two and a half hours of dealing with the police she gave me the kids. The officer made my ex talk to me all she did was act all prissy and say that her lawyer is sending her an amended version of the court order that he was going to be filing early next week and that it would be saying that I don't get the kids for any overnight until she gives the okay and that I wouldn't be getting the kids for any holidays. It was really messed up my ex's mom, step dad, got involved in things which just made matters worse than they would have been. My ex even got the officer to make my wife drive down the street because she didn't want her anywhere near her, her mom’s house or to come anywhere near her new place. And then she wouldn't even let me walk the kids down a block to my wife and the car, so my wife had to turn around and drive the car back less than 10 minutes later. All because she wouldn't stop freaking out. And mind you my wife was parked three doors down from my ex's mom house and never even got out of the car or said anything to her. And then to top it off my ex came to my house with the police on Monday morning. And then that same evening her soon to be husband posted on facebook that he was going to shoot me in the face. (What the F*** and this is the guy who works for a company who makes guns) Nice huh and I have never said one word to the guy in the almost year that she has been dating him. I am really tired of having to fight her just to be a part of our childrens lives. My lawyer said because of her past if she keeps doing what she has done so far since the order was entered we may be able to ask the judge to give her jail time for not following the order and I also may be able to get sole custody because of the way she is acting as well.

Moline woman gets jail in custody dispute case

A Moline woman was sentenced to a month in the Rock Island County Jail Friday as punishment for taking her daughter on a trip to Colorado in violation of a court order.

Kimberly Calhoun was sentenced by Rock Island County Circuit Court Judge Mark VandeWiele who found her in criminal contempt of court on May 20 because she did not allow her former boyfriend, Anthony Densmore, to visit their 11-year-old daughter.

The former couple has been involved in a custody battle for several years.

Judge VandeWiele said Ms. Calhoun was ordered to turn the girl over to Mr. Densmore June 6 to make up for lost visitation. But, the judge said, Ms. Calhoun took her daughter on a trip to Breckenridge, Colo., rather than taking her to Mr. Densmore's home in Appleton, Wis.

"I believe Ms. Calhoun willfully violated this order," said Mr. Densmore's lawyer, Maria Pauley.

After handing down the sentence, Judge VandeWiele ordered that Mr. Densmore get temporary custody of Brooke. He said that Ms. Calhoun will get day-for-day credit, which means that although she was sentenced to 30 days, she could be out of jail in 15.

Judge VandeWiele said he was punishing Ms. Calhoun because he believes she was interfering with Mr. Densmore's visitation for a long time.

"She had failed to comply with the contempt order," he said. "She's used up any good graces."

Ms. Calhoun was in custody at the Rock Island County jail late Friday afternoon.

The judge who put this woman in jail for not following a visitation order is also the judge who has been on my case since day one.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast