Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Ask a Loss Prevention Manager

Any ?

I have worked for about every company that has loss prevention in my area I have seen about everything you could think of and full of information on this.

i tried to wait, but i have to go now. i hope you can answer my questions in your honest opinion. when i return home i will check your response, hopefully you are able to. thanks in advance !

Default info please

hello lp can u answer this for me my husband was recently seen shoving something into his pants at a store well he seen that a guy saw him and put it back on the shelf can he get charged with anything would u persue anything personally thanks for your time

I was caught at Target a couple days ago. I was looking at some toys I collect that come 3 in a box. Some of the boxes were open, and i looked through them to find what I needed. I put more than three figures in the box though, and they detained me when i paid for the box. Each box is about $7, and it was just plain stupid of me to do. I cooperated as much as possible, to which the officer thanked me for. The officer wrote me a ticket and my court date is set for a week from now. He said that this would be a slap on the wrist since I have no prior record and this is my first offense.

I shop at numerous places, including other Targets looking for toys. Most of the time these figures will be lying about loose, with boxes torn up and open, and in the past I have put figures in boxes so I could buy them. My question is will they look at security footage from other stores to try and pin something else on me? Or can they only charge me for that one store?

I am 23, and an aspiring teacher. I can't afford to have a stupid mistake like this ruin my life. Is getting a lawyer my best option?

Default lp?

well i guess he said he just put the stuff back on the shelf and was leaving the store and he seen the kid that see him again so he stopped and said that he had never done anything like that before and that he was sorry and lifted his shirt and showed him that he didnt have the items anymore then my husband said sorry and he left the store he said he wasnt followed out or anything

Default lp?

so lp u know the story can they do anything to him or no would u do anything if u saw the guys taking somthing but then he put it back and came up to u and told u he but it back and showed u that there wasnt anything in his pants or under his shirt and by the way there wasnt a cam in the ilse he was in he said the guy just saw him put it in his pants then well i am sure u can read the whol story on my other posts can somone give me some answers or opinion on what they think might happen on the whole story

to freakingout

Just curious what is this toy that you collect. all the open boxes at other stores suggest that this is a problem because this is evedence that this is occuring often and your not the only one doing this.

As they may have told you you are banned from Tagets now and as for the other Targets having footage they more than likely do because most Targets have a DVR Leronics system which is the state of the art equipment but I dought if they will dig any further

Default retail theft

do you know if home depot lp's show up for court in chicago retail theft cases

they better or they take a chance on losing their job

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast