Default CPS Harassment

I am dealing with what I know to be CPS Harrassment. My family is now involved in Unified Family Court which never should have happened due to careless CPI and supporting evidence I had given since day 1 that was never followed up on. Proper procedures were never followed. Long story and will tell if someone can possibly advice me ASAP on my legal rights.

We have our first court check in on our assigned tasks on Tuesday and my soon to be ex husband who abandoned myself and children last year has put in another report in attempt to take our 2-year old. I was threatened and lied to by CPI to force me to sign a document basically giving her to him. When I refused she insist I agree to let him and his parent extend their visitation through to wednesday when I have legal custody and should have her back tonight. SHe claims if I agree she is doing so to help me, but she lied about the document. She said I do have right to get my daughter but if I do and go against her wishes she will see to it that my daughter is permanently given to them. Does me getting her and going against what she said make any difference? Isn't she just buying time till after court? She claims that the court hass nothing to do witht that. Does anyone have any idea what my rights are and what I should do? I feel as though if I do not go get her that I am giving in and that Tuesday IS court and that only a judge can make that call. PLEASE HELP!! I am going crazy with worry. SHe is the light of my life and I am scared to death. Thank you!

Default Re: CPS Legal Advice

I was threatened and lied to by CPI to force me to sign a document basically giving her to him. When I refused she insist I agree to let him and his parent extend their visitation through to wednesday when I have legal custody and should have her back tonight. SHe claims if I agree she is doing so to help me, but she lied about the document.
    Did you sign it or not?
    She said I do have right to get my daughter but if I do and go against her wishes she will see to it that my daughter is permanently given to them.
    She has no standing to make that claim.

Does anyone have any idea what my rights are and what I should do?
    Do you have a court order establishing you as the custodial parent, with sole legal and physical custody? If you do, go get your daughter.

If you don't, that means you and your husband both have custody. Go get your daughter.

Where in the world is your attorney in all of this?

1. Sponsored Links