Default Assignment of Real Estate Purchase and Sales Agreement

ASSIGNMENT OF REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT THIS ASSIGNMENT is made this 19th day of Febuary, 2010 by Jerry and Lorena Noe("Assignor") to __________ ("Assignee"). W I T N E S S E T H
    : WHEREAS, Assignor has entered into a certain Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with Jerry and Lorena Noe as "Seller" and Assignor as "Buyer" which Agreement was executed on __________, by said Assignor and on __________, by said Seller for the purchase and sale of certain real property being, lying and situate in Dayton Ohio
    County , Montgomery , and more particularly described in said Agreement, copy of said Agreement being attached hereto as Exhibit "A"; and, WHEREAS, Assignor desires to assign, transfer, sell and convey to Assignee all of Assignor's right, title and interest in, to and under said Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement; and, WHEREAS, Assignee is desirous of receiving all of Assignor's right, title And interest in, to and under said Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement; NOW, THEREFORE, for and in consideration of the sum of $ ____ down Dollars ($____.00) and $____ by March 20th, 2010 Buyer
    acknowledges that if the rest is not paid Buyer will forfeit the initial earnest money sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, Assignor has assigned, transferred, sold and conveyed and by these presents does hereby assign, transfer, sell and convey unto Assignee all of Assignor's right, title and interest in, to and under said Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement. Assignee hereby assumes all of Assignor's duties and obligations under said Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement. This Assignment shall be binding upon Assignor and shall inure to the benefit of Assignee and its successors, heirs and assigns. IN WITNESS WHEREOF this Assignment has been signed, sealed and delivered by Assignor and Assignee as of the day and year first above written. Total Price $_____ Earnest money deposit $_____Witnesses: "Assignor" __________ "Assignee" __________

Thank you. I just wanted to know if this would help me or not.

Default Re: Will This Form Protect Me in a Seller/Buyer Agreement

not sure what you are looking to be protected from but the point of a contract is not to make it confusing. You have done a pretty good job of that.

ASSIGNMENT OF REAL ESTATE PURCHASE AND SALE AGREEMENT THIS ASSIGNMENT is made this 19th day of Febuary, 2010 by Jerry and Lorena Noe("Assignor") to __________ ("Assignee"). W I T N E S S E T H
    : WHEREAS, Assignor has entered into a certain Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreement with Jerry and Lorena Noe as "Seller" and Assignor as "Buyer" which
    I am still trying to figure out who is selling and who is buying.

Default Re: Assignment of Real Estate Purchase and Sales Agreement

I got it off the internet, I am the seller. just to be protected from lawsuits or getting screwed out of the property

1. Sponsored Links