Default reentry after voluntary deportation

MY boyfriend would like to come back into the US. He was sent back to Pakistan after his attorney failed to inform him of a court hearing for reissuance.

Therefore, his visa expired. Even though he already went through a court hearing and after his attorney took money from him and could no longer afford to fight the case or was willing to stay in a jail for who knows how long.

The question I have is.. How long until he can reapply for entry into the US?

We are planning to eventually marry but would like this resolved first.

Thank You
    CAmmie

Default Deportation

Does he recall the period of exclusion that he was told applied, when he agreed to be deported? (If not, does he have his order of deportation, such that he can check?)

No that is another problem I am having. HIs file along with his belongings are in storage. And the person who currently has controll of that is not responding to our requests to give it to me.

Default Contact the USCIS Directly

If he contacts the USCIS directly, they should be able to tell him his immigration status.

Default status after deportation

So I have recently recieved my boyfriends papers, and nothing in them says when he can reapply . He was deported back in August of 2005 after he had been picked up for not following instructions to leave. HE was never notified that he was to leave the US. I have a signed affidavit from his former attorney stating that neither she nor the person who opens mail recieved such papers.

Where can I go to get the info I need to get him back, meaning his restrictions. HOw long until he can reapply.

1. Sponsored Links