Default Towed for Blocking a Driveway

In a neighborhood my friend lives at thers this spot that is never free.. someone is always parking there.. So I have a 2 door accord that is small and there is always a bigger car parking there. I thought id be fine since way bigger cars always park there.So I got towed away because someone called in a complaint saying i was parking their driveway.. Im protesting this one because there still is someone always parking there.. and i think the owners called it on because i took their parking spot.. Im going to protest this one for sure.. And they gave me a seperate ticket asides from getting towed and paying for impound..I was wondering how I can get away with that? I just bought the car and it didnt come with front plates.. And they gave me a ticket for not having front plates.. what do i do?

Default Re: So I Got Towed Away Saturday

Are we supposed to guess what STATE this occurred in?

Also, it might help if you would post the codes/statutes (numbers) you were cited for.

Default Re: Towed for Blocking a Driveway

You were either blocking the driveway or you weren't. If you were, it doesn't matter at all that somebody else blocked the driveway on other days, or had a bigger car.

Check the trunk of your car, as you may have a front plate bracket ready to install. I recognize that some car owners prefer to take the chance of getting a "no front plate" ticket, rather than drilling holes and mounting the front bracket, but when state law mandates a front plate that is the choice.

1. Sponsored Links