Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Why Isn't the Insurance Company Responding to My Lawyer

My question involves an injury that occurred in the state of: Louisiana

I was t-bone in a accident in my accident and the other person was at fault on March 16, 2009.

The women had only 100,000 insurance and my injuries are disc protrusions with extruded fragments at l4-5 snf l5-s1.

wanted to know should i take my case to trial or settle for the policy limits

i was sayin i got 12,00 in medical bill right now

i didnt have underinsured motorist coverage

so he's filing suit since they dont want to respond

Default Re: Why Isn't the Insurance Company Responding to My Lawyer

I don't know why they aren't responding to your lawyer. Unfortunately, that's a question only they can answer.

do u think my injury is worth the policy limits or should i take this person to trail

since her and her insurance company wants to play games wit me...cuz im 24 and i would have this woman pullin her hair out her head cuz they playin games wit the wrong person...

and she do have assets...shes a 71 year old nurse that still works and she got two 2008 vehicle with a house thats worth bout 250,000 thats paid for

12k in medical bills aint that much. 100k policy should cover it im thinking

i know but im got a appt. for the neurosurgeons monday so my bill will sky rocket

and i dont want my bill that have anyway beacuse i want to walk away with bout 50k

unless neurosurgeon tells you that you need a surgery then you will probably not walk away with 50k.

plus the other insurance will probably request your previous medical records and it could take time.

i dont have any pre-existing injury and this is my 1st accident...i got a feelin that her insurance company will come at me with her policy limits once they know my injury

your lawyer will basically determine if it's worth going for more then 100k. You can ask for a million but no ones gonna give you that.

why not the woman that hit me stays in the most wealthy part in my town...and my lawyer dont even have a demand hes asking for right now...thats why im pretty sure this woman will give up her policy limits sooner or later b-cuz i know she dont want to get sued...

I agree with jarno - your lawyer will determine what is a reasonable settlement & go from there.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast