Default Ex-roommate Is Lying on ex parte order

ok i was kicked out of my old house about 2-3 weeks ago. i haven`t seen this person sence the 24th of march and i recieved an exparte from him yesterday stating that i sexually abused him and psychical abused him, and he put on the exparte that i am his boyfriend i am not! i am ingaged to a woman for over a year and she is my witness that i am not his boyfriend . it also says i have been keeping him locked up in his room and didn`t allow him to see them whatever.. the only friends he had before us were crack dealers. the reason we moved there was because of his lies that he was getting beat up and raped by people in the middle of the night which was a lie. and i have belifes that he has harmed himself more to try and screw me. what can i do to get this slander bs thrown out of court?

When you were served with the order, they would ordinarily have either served you with an additional document describing how to challenge the order, or included such language within the order itself. Review that information and follow the instructions. Procedure will vary by state.

i have to be at court this friday. and the exparte doesn`t say anything about how to contest it . all it says is his slander and they want me to appear in court to pay his attorney fees and court cost and that i will have to take some stupid consueling class which i am not going todo and i defantly am not going to agree to anything on this exparte it`s all slander. and i will not be registured as a sex offender when the plantiff is 36 years old and i am only 22. hell no

1. Sponsored Links