Default Drivers License Getting Suspended in California

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: California

I just received a letter from the DMV saying my license is getting suspended for getting 4 points in 1 year. I am a college student and cannot afford a lawyer. During the hearing can anyone suggest what i can say to avoid this and not get suspended or can i ask for a restricted license so i can drive to school and work?

Default Re: Drivers License Getting Suspended in California

You are a level III offender and stand a very low chance of getting a restricted license.

This link has information on the hearing and the penalties as well as addresses how to obtain a restricted license:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/dl/driversafety/neg_operator.htm

- Carl
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

There was an earlier post where someone said they are in the same situation as i am in and they hired an attorney from www.4mrticket.com and the attorney was able to basically get him out of the suspension. Anyone know what the attorney says or does that gets the person out of the suspension?

Quote Quoting theeo85
    View Post
    There was an earlier post where someone said they are in the same situation as i am in and they hired an attorney from www.4mrticket.com and the attorney was able to basically get him out of the suspension.
    Every situation presents a different set of circumstances. So just because one thing worked for someone else does not by any means suggest that it will work for you...

Quote Quoting theeo85
    View Post
    Anyone know what the attorney says or does that gets the person out of the suspension?
    The link that Carl posted explains to you what is and what isn't acceptable when requesting a restricted license or when petitioning for a stay of the DMV decision to suspend your license. Not sure how much clarity anyone can add to that!

1. Sponsored Links