I was F1 and worked as OPT, which was expired on 8/20.
I applied for H1b visa on September within my 60-day grace period.
So my lawyer said I can stay in USA legally,but cant work until my H1 get approved.
Now, I am still waiting for the decision of my H1 visa.
I married to a green card holder on August and he became a citizen this week.
The question is,
If I apply for Green card now, will it have any influence on the result of my H1?
Should I send I-130 first, and then send I-485 later after I get the result of my H1?
And should I also send I-765 with I-485 no matter what the result of my H1(cause it will be free for sending I-765 with I-485)? or should I hold on it until my H1 get rejected?
My lawyer is too busy to contact with her.
Please help me figure out.