Default Harassing the Victim of a Crime

Yes im currentyly on 3 differed sentece 2nd degree burglary and domestic violence. i have complied with all the term finished my commuinty serivice and 36 \hours of dv classes. Well my friend had call the victim harrassing her in feb they said there wasnt much they could do being since my number didnt show up on her phone. Well this weekend i got to drunk and i cant rember if i called her? if they can link me to the calls whats going to happen? well my po notify me right away? this happend possibly early saturday morning if it even happend. If i am found guilty of making the call will my probation be terminated and me having to do the maxium orginal jail or prison sentence. this was my first offense does that play a factor. Any info will help thanks and apprecitions goes out to however replys

If you were too drunk to remember whether or not it happened, why do you think it happened at all?

If you believe this happened, consult a criminal defense lawyer about strategy.

Becaues i can kind of put piece back together of that night but im just not sure i rember wanting to call her but i dont rember if i did. Well just say i did call her and my numbers show on her phone whats going to happen to me? I rember my friend calling some girl for me and i dont know witch one it was but her said that he got her voice mail. And if i did make that call to her and she called the police how fast would my po know about it. Thanks for all the info

1. Sponsored Links