Unhappy Deferred Sentence and Probation

My question involves criminal law for the state of: colorado
    hi. thank u in advance for reading. i am just looking for a few answers. i appreciate any advice. i received a deffered sentence of a year for a dv charge. my gf lied to the police and i was arrested. she tried to take it back but couldnt. the da told me that i should plead guilty bc it would be off my record in a year after the defferred was over. i dont know anything about law so i agreed. i was not given a lawyer to speak with. anyway, i was being abused so i did what i was supposed to do but enough was enough. i knew noone in that state i had to leave. now i need to stop looking over my shoulder. i need to know how i can fix this and what will happen to me. i had another case as well that i was told to take the same deal by the da. it was reckless endangerment. i was holding a knife to my throat at the hospital. when they tackled me they called police. i dont know. i just want to clear this up. i hate this. it scares me. im sick of living in fear. i have a history of mental illness and have been in and out of hospitals and have hurt myself badly. i was afraid something bad woulda happened if i stayed in that situation. i appreciate any responces. thank you.

Default Re: Deferred Sentence and Probation

You violated your probation and fled the state? Then to resolve the situation you need to go back, turn yourself in on the probation violation, and have a probation violation hearing with the sentencing court. At that time you'll likely be deemed a violator and lose your deferral. Jail time is possible; I suggest consulting a lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links