Default Judgment Paid Off But Still Taken Back to Court

I have paid off everything the court has required me to but the ex keeps taking me to court for every little thing just for the satisfaction of being able to drag me to court over and over again. Again, everything has been paid, handed over, or resolved as ordered by the court.
    Is there anything I can get from the court to state the divorce decree has been resolved so that they can't take me back to court again!?!?

Default Re: Paid Off

Quote Quoting wlbinMI
    View Post
    I have paid off everything the court has required me to but the ex keeps taking me to court for every little thing just for the satisfaction of being able to drag me to court over and over again. Again, everything has been paid, handed over, or resolved as ordered by the court.
    Is there anything I can get from the court to state the divorce decree has been resolved so that they can't take me back to court again!?!?
    How many times has ex taken you to court since you've satisfied the requirements of your order?

What has been the outcomes of those court actions?

Twice now, coming up on a third. Both times the judge stated that he was annoyed with her. Both times I was able to prove I satisfied the requirements of the divorce. I just want to know how many times can she keep doing this? Forever!?!? Neither of us have counsel as we can no longer afford it.

Quote Quoting wlbinMI
    View Post
    Twice now, coming up on a third. Both times the judge stated that he was annoyed with her. Both times I was able to prove I satisfied the requirements of the divorce. I just want to know how many times can she keep doing this? Forever!?!? Neither of us have counsel as we can no longer afford it.
    The next time she takes you to court, ask the Judge to order sanctions.

1. Sponsored Links