Default Produce the Note Works - Here's Proof

I live in the state of Maryland and im gearing up with a fight with my mortgage company OCWEN and Home EQ Servicing

I was despondant when I lost my job the market tanked and things went downhill and I started losing everything but decided to fight back even though I was sure I was going to loose, but things have changed, since I came across the produce the note information.

People have said in previous post that it wont work or even delay a foreclosure these people are lying or incompetent here is the proof,
    What they have done in securitizing the debt and turning the mortgages into CDOs, turns the original debt into unsecured debt like a credit card or student loan, so they no longer have a right to foreclose no more than Visa can foreclose on your house for credit cards debt...Talk is cheap here is the legal frame work to get you started, fight back do your research and stay in your home they have shot themselves in the foot with their greed and fraudulent activities good luck, but we must be informed and not let them legalize the fraud State by state we are setting precedents that will keep people in their home and wipe out their foreclosure this is real do your own research and if you have to be your own litigator...

PS: You even can use this if you have been foreclosed within the last year the statue of limitations is a year on prior mortgage contracts good luck you will win if you fight....

1.OCWEN VS. Bellistri(ocwen appealed their first loss and lost the appeal in ST. LOUIE oh happy day
    2.Kansas supreme court rules against MERS:http://www.msfraud.org/KansasSupreme...ksOutMERS.html

Ladies and Gentlemen this legal revalation changes everything, securitizing mortgages changes the loan to unsecured debt that is the secret...Once you do that its game over for lenders the most they can do is send you a mean letter to pay..
    The cases are stacking up against them all around the country good luck in your fight to stay in your home and thwart the fraudsters.

Default Re: Produce the Note Works - Here's Proof

I just love it when folks like you take a court decision that has special circumstances and believe it is applicable to all foreclosures and that a Kansas decision which even states it is based on Kansas law will ever be applicable to any other state.

Default Re: Produce the Note Works - Here's Proof

Both cases involved disputes between MERS and parties other than a borrower. In Ocwen it was the purchaser from a tax sale. In Landmark it was MERS attempting (and failing) to overturn a foreclosure in favor of another lender. They do suggest a trend under which MERS will not be allowed to step out of the shadows and claim to represent the lender identified in the chain of title, despite its own absence from the chain of title, but I don't see anything that will allow somebody to retain a house despite a foreclosure by a lender who is identified in the chain of title.

1. Sponsored Links