Unhappy Being Harrassed Because of My Raise

My friend being harrased at his work place in the state of new jersey.Hello, im writing this for my friend who is puerto rican male and have been working in this business for over 10 yrs, with his crew, under a certain lady who happens to be his boss, she has been harrassing him verbally about the money he makes and the jobs he gets and she belittles him saying that her people should have gotten it rather then his people., she has been harrasing him when he bought a house for his family and she was unable to, she has been harrasing him if he takes days off, with the top bosses permission and hers but she acts like she doesnt remember, my friend feel that because he did a good job for over 8 yrs and never got a raise that when he finally did he felt that he was doing a good job and was told this but not by the lady over him but by the boss who gave him the raise, every chance she gets she belittles him and calls him to tell him that the raise he got for himself and crew was taken away from her and her people, mind you my friend is puerto rican and she the lady is white.. he has gotten so many job offers from other places that he has excepted but his main job is the one he has problem with the lady, he spoke with the boss who states that she will speak with the lady monday to get to the bottom of this but my friend has taken all the verbal harrassment he can take from her, he never stood his ground with her for fear that she would get him fired, is there anything he can do to have her stop harrassing him about his jobs, raises and his crew. he feels that he is being discriminated and his rights violated.. what can he do to continue with this job that he has been in longer then shes been there. please help..what can i say or do to make her stop this..can i get a lawyer for this and if i can what are the charges for this?

Default Re: Being Harrassed Because of My Raise

Post back when he hears from the owner. He should have reported these statements long ago.

these statements was made recently. Is this what you mean? i dont understand.

You said
    he spoke with the boss who states that she will speak with the lady monday to get to the bottom of this
    So, has he heard back from the boss about this supposed conversation? Have the comments stopped?

1. Sponsored Links