Default Court Over Tickets and License Suspension

My question involves a driver's license issued by the State of: CA

hi this is my problem i got a letter in the mail saying that they were going to suspend my license for a ticket that i didn't pay 3 years ago, so while i was saving up to pay that ticket, i got a ticket for driving driving with a expired license which is on june 28 2 days after it expired. then a month later i got another ticket for driving without a license. so i actually have court for the second one tommorow and the first one next week, but the thing is i paid for that ticket from 3 years ago a week ago, so my license is not suspended anymore, so i was able to do everything exept go in and take my written test, but they did give me a temporary license, and for the registration, everything is paid for but it was suspended too, and i took care of it by faxing the insurance to sacramento, but it just needs another day to clear, pretty much i just need another day to finish everything but court is tommoorw is there anything thing i can do? thanks in advance sorry if its confusing

i also forgot to add, i tried getting extentions last week the ticket for tommorow won't show up on the lasuperiorcourt website, and i also called the atomated phone number and it has no record of it, i guess its only been a month since issued so i coulnd't extend it

Default Re: Court Over Tickets and License Suspension

Anything you can do about what?

1. Sponsored Links