Default Trying to Restore Second Amendment Rights

My question involves criminal records for the state of: CA

I recently able to impress a judge enough to grant my request to seal my juvenile records even though I was not supposed to be able to due to 707(b).

When applying for a fire arm will ca doj still be able to see that I am not supposed to purchase/own a fire arm untill I am 30 years of age. or does the sealing of the record over ride that?

I guess the real question is can ca doj see into a sealed juvenile record , even though it is sealed.....

Default Re: Trying to Restore Second Amendment Rights

hi, i am in the same situation as you but i can't get my record seal. as for your situation, regardless seal or not? you should called the doj firearm department and ask them. If they don't know, you can file for a pre qualification background check. you can get the forms at any gunstore or doj firearm website. the total cos is around 50 or 60 dollars or maybe lower. it better than dropping the deposit for the firearm and wait 10 days and find out you mabe be DQ. As for me, I couldn't get my record seal due to the fact that my offense was a robbery and it was under the 707b. I was wondering how did you do it. can you let me know what offense you got charge with and how old were you when you were arrested, which court in ca, and did you hire a lawyer? if you did, can i get his info? any info will be greatly appreciated.

My email is gaiden2145@yahoo.com you can address this matter to me privately. thx

Default Re: Trying to Restore Second Amendment Rights

I have already had my back ground check denied, but i have since selaed the record and i am still waiting for the 60 days to pass where all the agencies have to comply with the seal order.

no lawyer just went in the court room by my self with a lot of letters of recomendation , shirt and a tie and a very clean background

1. Sponsored Links