I need a recommendation for a Seattle Wa area paralegal that can help me put the correct forms together for a custody modification.

I cannot afford my attorney currently at $300 per hour as I'm unemployed and this should be a fairly straight forward custody change request as CPS is now involved as is the King County Sheriff's office.

I am the father and need help for my children, any referrals would be greatly appreciated.