Default Minor Consumption, Arizona

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Arizona

I am new to these forums, but they look very helpful. So please, someone help me because i am scared.

Okay, so yesterday me and 5 other friends decide to go golfing. I am 17, another is 17, 3 of them are 19, and the last is 21. The 21 year old bought beer.

So we all started drinking. I didn't want to be a saint, so i had one.

About 5 or 6 holes in, the guys were jumping the golf carts, screaming profanity, and just being totally idiotic. I'm not going to lie, i did jump the golf cart myself, but only once, and no damage was inflicted.

Another 2 holes after that, two of my friends were being extremely idiotic, and actually rolled the golf cart, causing it to smoke everywhere.

That is what caused the local residents to call the cops. So we were getting ready to tee off on hole 14, when we heard sirens. the cops make us get out of the carts, walk over to them. They explained to us what happened. We each got breathalized. I popped a .075. Everyone else was at least a .15.

The golf course is tearing apart the 3 carts to the frames, to see if there is any damage, and if there is, they're threatening to press charges for criminal damage. However, all the parents are going to go up to them, and offer to pay for the damages rather than have them press charges. But the thing is, even if there is damage, that could have been from anyone before us, there is no way to tell for sure.

All of the guys who were adults spent 5 days up in kingman county jail.

I have absolutely nothing on my record, this is my first offense, and i am extremely scared. I have no idea what's going to happen. We are awaiting a phone call to tell us a court date.

Please, anybody, if you can, tell me what's going to happen to me. you can reply on here, or just short message me.

Thank you so much!

Default Re: Minor Consumption, Arizona

For a MIC in juvenile court, I expect you'll receive probation, that you may be ordered to perform community service, and that you will be ordered to participate in alcohol education or counseling (with possible testing).

1. Sponsored Links