Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009

    Angry Right of Way Law in North Carolina

    We have a trailer in a mobile home park in North Carolina. Our access road to the mobile homes joines up to a property that is being developed for new homes. The new property owner is planning to put a fece down the center of the access road to block the view of the trailer park. Even though the road is tecnically on her property, the access road has been in place for over 50 years, but the town says it is not a "legal" road, Thus giving her the permit to construct the fence. If the fence is built we will have no way to get to our homes. What are our options?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009

    Default Re: Right of Way Law in N.c

    Since NC operates under Common Law you will need an attorney to establish an Adverse Action or Prescriptive easement.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Right of Way in North Carolina
    By Munqaxus in forum Real Estate Ownership and Title
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
  2. Drunk and Impaired Driving: North Carolina First DUI .09
    By kienzan in forum Drunk and Impaired Driving Charges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. Minor in Possession: MIP in North Carolina
    By IceCreamShop in forum Criminal Charges
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-30-2010, 08:53 PM
  4. Non-Compete Agreements: Pay Cut In North Carolina
    By wreese576 in forum Employment and Labor
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 07:16 PM
  5. Speeding Tickets: South Carolina Speeding Ticket, North Carolina License
    By kesco in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources