Question Criminal Traffic Violations

My question involves speeding tickets from the State of: AZ

My fiance has had numerous traffic violations, it all began in about 2004, started out with unpaid speeding tickets, to suspended license, to driving with a suspended license,to warrant out for his arrest. Two years ago he finally saved up enough money to pay all his tickets and fines, and has his DL back. Thanks God he has learned his lesson and has kept a clean record ever since.

His background records show dispositions that say: PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED, COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY, and COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT. His offense descriptions were: LOCAL CHARGE, RED LIGHT FAILURE TO STOP/REMAIN STOPPED, DRIVE WITH LICENSE SUSPENDED/REVOKED/CANCELLED, SPEED > REASONABLE/PRUDENT; AVOID COLL, DRIVE WITH LICENSE SUSPENDED FOR FTA/FTP, and lastly, DISOBEY TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE..I'm not sure what majority of those codes stand for..

I guess my question is, would all these prevent him from getting jobs that require driving? Example: We are wanting to buy a FedEx Route..And how about insurance? I know these will forever be on his record, but is there anything else we can do to help in any way? Thank you in advance, and I apologize for the long message

Default Re: Criminal Traffic Violations

That will be up to the prospective employer.

Default Re: Criminal Traffic Violations

Quote Quoting ritakanet
    View Post
    My question involves speeding tickets from the State of: AZ

My fiance has had numerous traffic violations, it all began in about 2004, started out with unpaid speeding tickets, to suspended license, to driving with a suspended license,to warrant out for his arrest. Two years ago he finally saved up enough money to pay all his tickets and fines, and has his DL back. Thanks God he has learned his lesson and has kept a clean record ever since.

His background records show dispositions that say: PLEA GUILTY/RESP SENT IMPOSED, COMPL DISMISSED BY CTY ATTY, and COMPL DISMISSED BY COURT. His offense descriptions were: LOCAL CHARGE, RED LIGHT FAILURE TO STOP/REMAIN STOPPED, DRIVE WITH LICENSE SUSPENDED/REVOKED/CANCELLED, SPEED > REASONABLE/PRUDENT; AVOID COLL, DRIVE WITH LICENSE SUSPENDED FOR FTA/FTP, and lastly, DISOBEY TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICE..I'm not sure what majority of those codes stand for..

I guess my question is, would all these prevent him from getting jobs that require driving? Example: We are wanting to buy a FedEx Route..And how about insurance? I know these will forever be on his record, but is there anything else we can do to help in any way? Thank you in advance, and I apologize for the long message
    Does he have any trouble getting car insurance? At least here in CA, insurance companies disclose the number of qualifying violations and accidents used to calculate one's rate. If he's only got one or two moving violations on his driving record, he'll probably be all right. He's got quite a record there, but it's not clear from the OP's post which charges got thrown out by the court once he paid up and which ones went to his driving or criminal records.

1. Sponsored Links