Default Mobile Home Owner Renting a Lot in a Park That Was Just Sold. What Rights Do We Have

My question involves real estate located in the State of: Georgia

I have owned my mobile home for almost 12 years, and have rented the same lot/space in a mobile home park for the entire time. Last month, the owner of the park sold the property to an unknown person. The new owner has hired a resident manager, but chooses to remain anonymous to the tenants. First question is why would the new owner not want to be known by the tenants?
    Also, the resident manager has said that the new owner plans to clean out the property and level it to build an apartment complex, like the many others in our area, within the next few years. My question is where does that leave the tenants that own their mobile homes? are there laws to protect us from him just telling us all we have to move our homes? would he be responsible for any expenses to move the homes? Also we have been told by many mobile home movers, that nobody would even move a mobile home over 10 years old. Needless to say there are a lot of really nervous people here right now. Thanks for any help!

Default Re: Mobile Home Owner Renting a Lot in a Park That Was Just Sold. What Rights Do We H

If a landlord lawfully terminates the lease of a tenant, then the tenant has to move.

1. Sponsored Links