Default Lost Car Title

a couple of month ago my grandmom moved to her country. she left a car behind. every one wanted that car but the problem is that no one could find the title. and she can't remember were she put it or what she did with it. so then how no one wanted the car no more i kept it. now my question is how can i get the title under my name with out having a title of the last owner to show to the tag agency? what could i do or were can i go to to get the car under my name. its not reported stolen or nothing like that she just left it behind and i don't want to junk it becouse its still a good car. could some one please help me. and also let me know how much $$$$ i have to spend. thank you :?: :cry: [/b]

Your grandmother can order a duplicate title and use that to effect the transfer.

my grandma old. to be honest shes gone crazy and shes sick that why she left to her country becouse she wants to die were she was born at so theres no way she got time to call to get a duplicate or nothing like that. is there any other way i could do it. thank you.

She can give somebody a power of attorney, or somebody can get her nation's equivalent of a court-appointed guardianship.

how those she give somebody a power of attorney, or get her nation's equivalent of a court-appointed guardianship. im lost with no clue what to do

1. Sponsored Links