Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Marriage to an Illegal Alien

Good day!

My best friend, who is an illegal alien in NJ for 8 years is getting married to a USC in few days time. In short, he'll engaged to a Marriage for Convenience, just for the sake of papers and to avoid deportation. They just met that USC lady 8 days ago. Unfortunately, his Immigration hearing will also be in few days right after the sham marriage. Will that save him from being deported?

Default Re: Marriage to an Illegal Alien

More than likely the sham marriage won't work, be fortunate that i don't have your friends name or else i would be making some phone calls.

Quote Quoting johnnyonthespot
    View Post
    More than likely the sham marriage won't work, be fortunate that i don't have your friends name or else i would be making some phone calls.
    It's okay with me to give you the details because I don't want that sham marriage to happen =(... ! I just want to know if my identity would be confidential. I can give you my yahoo messenger...probably just check your inbox, and lets talk. Are you an officer of the USCIS? And btw, I am not living in the US but my best friend is there and we always talk.

they'll get married in 2 days. the hearing will be 3 days after the "wedding."

Quote Quoting cherdarling
    View Post
    It's okay with me to give you the details because I don't want that sham marriage to happen =(... ! I just want to know if my identity would be confidential. I can give you my yahoo messenger...probably just check your inbox, and lets talk. Are you an officer of the USCIS? And btw, I am not living in the US but my best friend is there and we always talk.
    Ok why are you minding other peoples business? I thought you were best friends with this person? Can't you just be happy for them? lol

Sounds like jealousy to me

View Post
    Will that save him from being deported?
    Probably not. There's more to staying in the US than just getting hitched, then going on your merry way.

There are a pile of papers (and costs) to attend to, then several interviews AND affidavits required of friends and family stating how long they've known the couple as a couple.

I have a pair of very dear friends who courted for EIGHT YEARS before finally getting married - and he moved from London to Wichita, KS tbe with her. He got the daylights interviewed out of him, and we all just had to submit letters to the USCIS explaining in detail how we knew them, both together and separately. We've all been contacted by the USCIS, too, to answer questions about our affidavits.

Your friend doesn't stand a chance.

Quote Quoting Solitaire
    View Post
    Ok why are you minding other peoples business? I thought you were best friends with this person? Can't you just be happy for them? lol

Sounds like jealousy to me
    Its not jealousy though. We just didn't want him to add another illegal stuff on his hands.

Quote Quoting LawResearcherMissy
    View Post
    Probably not. There's more to staying in the US than just getting hitched, then going on your merry way.

There are a pile of papers (and costs) to attend to, then several interviews AND affidavits required of friends and family stating how long they've known the couple as a couple.

I have a pair of very dear friends who courted for EIGHT YEARS before finally getting married - and he moved from London to Wichita, KS tbe with her. He got the daylights interviewed out of him, and we all just had to submit letters to the USCIS explaining in detail how we knew them, both together and separately. We've all been contacted by the USCIS, too, to answer questions about our affidavits.

Your friend doesn't stand a chance.
    They'll probably make "fraud" documents such as love letters, etc...of course with the help of their attorney. The pictures, they just took some a week ago. They've known each other just days before their sham marriage. Age gap? She's much older than the guy..10 years up...

View Post
    They'll probably make "fraud" documents such as love letters, etc...of course with the help of their attorney. The pictures, they just took some a week ago. They've known each other just days before their sham marriage. Age gap? She's much older than the guy..10 years up...
    It'll never fly. That movie, "Green Card"? Was just a movie. They're not going to buy it.

You can turn them in - anonymously - at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE. Understand, though, that your friend will be deported and banned when this all catches up with him.

Quote Quoting LawResearcherMissy
    View Post
    It'll never fly. That movie, "Green Card"? Was just a movie. They're not going to buy it.

You can turn them in - anonymously - at 1-866-DHS-2-ICE. Understand, though, that your friend will be deported and banned when this all catches up with him.
    Thanks for that great advise LawResearcherMissy. A law abiding citizen already helped us to report this fraud marriage. Is it possible to nearly deport him even though his court hearing is sched for next year?

View Post
    Thanks for that great advise LawResearcherMissy. A law abiding citizen already helped us to report this fraud marriage. Is it possible to nearly deport him even though his court hearing is sched for next year?
    they cant just deport him without proper hearing with the Immigration judge. it takes time coz he is not the only illegal alien here in the US.

I really think you are holding some grudge on this illegal alien bec you wanted to deport him so badly!

But if I were you, I'd mind my own business and worry about my self 1st rather than minding other peoples lives coz karma will hit back 10x u know and let the immigration worry about that illegal alien since you have reported him already.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast