Default Getting a Paternity Test to See if You're a Father

My question involves paternity law for the State of: texas,we live in arkansas,the mother did live here but moved to galviston tx and gave birth,the sister sent my son photoes to his phone,my son can not move on in his life knowing he may be the father,he wants desperatly to be in this childs life if hes the father,we where told she lost the baby,but two days befor fathers day the mothers sister called my son and told him that she the mother gave birth to a boy,what can we do ?hes willing to pay for the test,and be in this childs life?he doesnt want to take the child from her only be in this childs life if he is infact this babies father.she and he lived with me for 3 mos,she found out she was pregnat then a week later moved back with her abusive husband,my son and her was both going threw a divorce when they got together. my son followed threw with his divorce she didnot,and she told us she misscarried,and now her own sister has told us she never misscarried,her and her husband left town,andnow we got photoes of this child,we need to find out the truth,once and forall,can you offer any advice or help,thanks respectfully,tmay ( arkansas)

Default Re: Getting a Paternity Test to See if You're a Father

He can initiate a paternity lawsuit in Texas.

1. Sponsored Links