Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Obtaining Corporate Credit

My personal credit is on it's way to being all cleaned up, but until then I need a cell phone. Does anyone know how to get corporate credit so I can buy a cell phone and laptop for my business without having my personal credit checked (and declined).

Thanks in advance.

Default Business Credit

A business must build credit, and creditors typically want somebody to accept personal responsibility for business debt until they are confident that a business can pay its own debts. So don't count on a no-assets business, owned by somebody with bad credit, being offered any credit that would not otherwise be available to its owner.

Default Re: Business Credit

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    A business must build credit, and creditors typically want somebody to accept personal responsibility for business debt until they are confident that a business can pay its own debts. So don't count on a no-assets business, owned by somebody with bad credit, being offered any credit that would not otherwise be available to its owner.
    Sorry my friend, but you are wrong on this one. I have a Ch.7 Bk discharged sep. 2005. Today I have close to 1 million in biz credit, none of which I had prior to the filing.

Most of which have no Personal Guarantee or Hard Pulls on my personal, of course.

Nobody suggested that there aren't lenders who will work with somebody with no credit and no assets. But you're obviously not telling us the whole story.

Default The Magic of Credit

Quote Quoting aaron
    View Post
    Nobody suggested that there aren't lenders who will work with somebody with no credit and no assets. But you're obviously not telling us the whole story.

What part of the story would you like to hear.

I was stating that you can build business credit with a bad personal file. The OP was wondering about cell and laptop. T-mobile, Nextel/Sprint, verizon, etc. will all give service to businesses with no PG or Personal Credit Pulls. As far as the laptop, Dell,Best Buy, Sony, Apple, Mac/PC Mall, etc. will also issue credit with no Personal Guarantee or Personal Pulls.

Quote Quoting Mr. Knowitall
    View Post
    So don't count on a no-assets business, owned by somebody with bad credit, being offered any credit that would not otherwise be available to its owner.
    This is what I was refering to

Quote Quoting papaspot
    View Post
    My personal credit is on it's way to being all cleaned up, but until then I need a cell phone. Does anyone know how to get corporate credit so I can buy a cell phone and laptop for my business without having my personal credit checked (and declined).

Thanks in advance.
    You must first establish a Business Credit Profile. This does not cost you a dime except for the purchases your Business makes in order to build the credit. Mobile phone companies are very easy to establish with a new/or non established business credit profile (first tier of business credit lines). The cpu/etc. credit accounts can be obtained shortly after starting to build the biz's credit profile. This is all very easy. Let me know if you would like some more advice on how to do this (this looks like a old thread). Never pay anybody to build a business credit profile for you!

Default Re: The Magic of Credit

What part would I like to hear? None. But share what you would like - in your own thread.

Default Re: Obtaining corporate credit

I've had 3 major cell phone contracts. All 3 of em ran a credit check.

Quote Quoting Dad2
    View Post
    I've had 3 major cell phone contracts. All 3 of em ran a credit check.

This is becuase you are personally guarantee'n the applications. Hardly in cell company runs credit checks on personal if they are submitted by a business as a business.

But they check the credit of the business. Most start-ups won't have any credit history, and won't get any credit.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast