My question involves a traffic citation from the state of: California

I got a speeding ticket for going 75 in a carpool lane where max speed is 65. The officer had all my information correct but when I got the ticket sent home, my California ID they had on me had a number wrong so lets say my ID number is E1234567, they had it E2234567. Is there anything I can do to get off or do I have to ask them to correct it and still have the ticket. Thanks in advance.