Default can anyone help

my husband is going to be sentenced soon he pleaded no contest for domestic battery. he was only trying to discipline my son by slapping his mouth but he slapped a little to hard. my son lied to us and told us that he did not get into any candy so as you would slap a childs hand when he touches something he is not suppposed to we did the same thing. does anyone know what we could do to get our case dismissed???

Default Dismissal of Domestic Violence Charge

The time to seek dismissal is normally before you enter a plea. Is it that your husband is trying to get a delayed sentence, such that the charge will be dismissed if he successfully completes probation?

If your husband is not represented by a lawyer, it would be a good time to consult one.

we would like to try to make it so my husband can get the charges taken off of him. the judge is wanting him to go to jail pay a fine and do community service we have never never been in trouble before i dont think it is necessary for my husband to go back to jail since he alredy went we want to find a way for his record to get clean and maybe just take some parenting classes. any advice??? we are also trying to get a business licence and with this charge we cannot do that is there anything we can do.we cant get a public defender we didnt have a chance to get a public defender the judge just gave us another court date please help with any suggestions thanks
    :cry:

1. Sponsored Links