Default How to Get Representation to Sue Alienware in Florida

My question involves defamation in the state of: Florida

On March second 2008 I purchased an m15x notebook from the Alienware Corporation, for $4996. I have sent in my device to be repaired by Alienware four times. Each time I received the device the problems resurfaced. The problems were, a hinge that would crack and fall off after weeks of use, a Bluetooth card that would cause blue screen errors, cracks in the case, dead pixels on the screen, and finally, severe overheating of the graphics card and Cpu. On June 4th 2009 I contacted Alienware and the representative performed a few stress tests on my device to find the problems. The Cpu on the device got as hot as 96 degrees and then blue screened. The pc crashed. After this stress test one of the cores in the dual core pc is not functioning properly. I was told by the rep, that Alienware wanted to repair my device a 5th time and will not be offering me a refund or store credit. The issues I am reporting are very common, and multiple people all over the country have complained about these same problems and only a few were given refunds.

The man handling my case has been writing false statements to different agencies, and causing defamation, of my character. He told me if I want a replacement or I refund I will need to take him to court. I asked him multiple times to not miss represent me with false quotation. He told me to take him to court.

How should I go about this? I'm in Nevada and the company is based in Florida.

Default Re: How to Get Representation in Florida to Sue Alienware

did you buy it via the internet?

Default Re: How to Get Representation in Florida to Sue Alienware

Yes, I bought it online From Alienware/Dell.

1. Sponsored Links