Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009

    Default Marriage after Illegal Entry

    Hello, hows it going everyone.

    Well I just wanted to know what exactly has to be done to have my partner get their papers to become a U.S. citizen. I am a U.S. citizen and my partner is not. My partner has no visa, no green card expect a passport but snucked into this country. Our relationship is serious and I do love my partner, we plan on getting married in the summer but I don't know what I have to do.

    I have many questions to ask and I even need help asking the right question for what I want done. Where can I go, who may I talk to, what can they do or what can I do?

    Can anyone help me? Please.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Marriage

    If s/he entered illegally, s/he can't adjust his/her status. I doubt that there's much to do. S/he can consult an immigration lawyer with the details of his/her situation.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Illegal Entry
    By crysta.leal in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 10:15 AM
  2. Marriage: History of Illegal Entry and Illegal Work in the U.S.
    By asking4advice in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-11-2009, 01:21 PM
  3. Unlawful Entry: Illegal Entry
    By Eli3 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2008, 11:34 PM
  4. Removal (Deportation) and Reentry: Can An Illegal Entry Stay By Marriage?
    By ms_diamanda in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-24-2008, 11:52 AM
  5. Unlawful Presence and Overstay: Illegal Entry
    By Blissfull797 in forum Immigration Issues
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 11:12 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources