State Of Alabama
I am currently in my last year of my payment plan and going through a divorce and therefore do not have the income to continue to make the monthy payments. Part of my Ch 13 is my past due mortage so I was told that I can not convert to Ch 7 due to that reason. My case will be dismissed do to default payment. What can I do. I do not want to loose my home?