Default Notice of Default on Promissory Note

My question involves a default on a promissory note in the State of: California

I would like to know the steps I need to take to file a default on a promissory note. right now my person is two months behind on payments. I think I start by sending a notice of default on promissory note installment but really don't know what else is needed and when ? this note is secured by a deed of trust, I sold a parcel of land and did everything with a title company. If there is a package out there explaining this please let me know about it. Thank you

Default Re: Notice of Default on Promissory Note

You're trying to do what? Foreclose or seek forfeiture? If so, I suggest getting help from a lawyer. That process can be tricky.

Default Re: Notice of Default on Promissory Note

Well I'm not sure seek forteure is what its called, If the notice of default on a promissory note installment I'm sending him doesn't get him to make his payment I'll need to go to the next step, I'm just not sure what is next in this process. I figured I'd send the notice by registered mail. just seems like I should be able find some package or guide lines to follow for this but haven't found much.

1. Sponsored Links