Default Any Chance of a Visa

I was deported over ten years ago for felony convictions and gang affiliation. Is there any chance of gaining a visitors visa to visit my immediate family. My parents, brother and sister who is a us citizen. I have no intention of wanting to return permanetly ONLY to be able to see my parents without them having to come to the uk. I am fully established in England married home owner and respectfully employed and have had no further convictions since my removal. Is there any hope for me?

Default Re: Any Chance of a Visa

We have no way of knowing, as we don't know what your felonies were. But with multiple felonies and gang affiliation, I doubt you'll have much luck returning.

Do you recall the term "aggravated felony"? Were drugs involved? Either makes the chances of returning really small.

Yes i do have a drugs charge, possesion of marijuana under two grams, and a grand theft auto. I cant remember if i was given a indefenite removal, I was quite young at the time and like an idiot threw all my paperwork away after i returned to england. Hate to put it to you this way but say a family member were to pass away would i even be allowed to attend the funeral or is it just black and white. Once your deported thats it. does it not stand any that i have immediate family in the US. I DO NOT want to stay in the USA, just visit.

I doubt very much you will get a visa to come here if someone passes away. You say you don't want to stay, just visit. Well do you know how many people overstay their legitimate visas and never return to their country? 12 million illegal aliens in the USA.

1. Sponsored Links