Default Being Evicted

My question involves an eviction in the state of: We have recieved three eviction notices, as of march 16th. Which the last one was dated march 4th given to us on march 16th. The manager was only going to give us till March 31 to vacate, but after talking to her she gave us till april 30th. Which we went ahead and payed rent for the month of April. We are now coming to the time of no place to go it is now april 29. We have been contacted by the property company itself telling us we have till Sunday the third of May to get out or we will be in court Monday morning the 4th of May. We have trying to find a place for over a month now, it is very frustrating because we need a three bedroom ( it is me ,my brother and my son who live together) believe me I have given it my all everyday checking everything I can to find this place we will call a home again. So now what can we do? I will tell you now what happen to recieve 3 eviction notices, my son is being blamed for all three, the manager is telling me the first one was for noise in the hallway after ten o`clock, the second one is for crawling out his window, the third is for hanging out his window , she is telling me this is through witnesses and herself. and also they are blaming him for things that have been damaged around the apartment complex. sounds really bad I know I have asked him about these things and he does not claim up to them he does claim up to the other three things that have occured.

Default Re: Being Evicted

I also forgot to mention I live in Montana

1. Sponsored Links