Default Appealing a Denial of Workers' Comp Benefits

I WAS HURT AT WORK AND THEY SENT ME A LETTER OF DENIAL, IT READS THIS DIAGNOSIS IS AN ORDINARY DISEASE OF LIFE AND IS NOT CAUSALLY RELATED TO YOUR EMPLOYMENT. I WAS LIFTING BOXES FROM THE PALLETS THAT WAS OVER MY HEAD THAT MY BOSS STACKED HIGH THEY WEIGHTED 35 LBS EACH AND MY NEW AND SHOULDER STARTED HURTING RIGHT AWAY, I THOUGHT I PULLED SOMETHING AND THOUGHT IT WOULD GO AWAY. BUT IT DIDNT, THAT WAS ON 12/6/05. AND FINALLY I HAD ENOUGH PAIN AND IT STARTED GOING INTO MY RIGHT SHOULDER, ARM AND HAND. IT GOES NUN AT TIMES AND I CANT SLEEP ON MY LEFT SIDE BECAUSE MY RIGHT SIDE GOES NUN. THEY FIND A CLAIM ON 1/18/06. AFTER I KEEP BUGGING THEM. AND THEN I FEEL OVER A PALLET AND HURT MY LEG ON 12/16/05, AND I THINK IT HURT MY NECK WORST. AFTER FILING ON 01/18/06 THEY MADE ME WAITE UNTIL 2/07/06 TO GET THE MRI AND I COULDNT DO IT HAD TO GO BACK ON THE 13 TO KNOCK ME OUT TO BE ABLE TO GO THOUGHT IT, AND WENT BACK TO DOCTOR TO FIND OUT WHAT WAS WRONG, THEY SAID C3-4 C-4-5 AND C5-6 HAD A MILD DEGENERATIVE RETROLISTHESIS OF THIS DISK. AND ALL FOUR HAS A MILD DISC BULGE. BUT THERE WAS ALSO OSTEOPHYTE BEING MILD TO MODERATE IN SIZE. I HAVE NEVER HAD TROUBLE WITH MY NECK UNTIL I LIFTING THE BOXES OVER MY HEAD AND NOW IN PAIN ALL THE TIME. SO WHAT CAN I DO. THANK YOU LPS6164

Default Workers' Compensation Appeal

It should be possible to challenge the denial, but it sounds like you would benefit from the assistance of a workers' compensation lawyer in appealing the denial. So I suggest you consult with a local workers' compensation lawyer.

1. Sponsored Links