Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Can You Get Charged Over Somebody's Suicide Attempt

ok i met a girl at school who is 16 nd dated her but she had a bestfriend who was a female who is lesbian and obsesses over the girl i dated. she forced my ex gf to dump me both mentally and physically. well i hang out with a gang called norte14 and the og got pissed cause my ex''s bestfriend threatened to kill me and threatened to beat him up so that got her a green light and both girls got stressed but i assured my ex that i wouldnt allow anyone to harm her but her friend is on her own, well i tlked about it to my ex and i talked to my og and the green light was called off but then her best friend made my ex attempt suicide at the sametime she did and now theyare both in the hospital and have been for a week. well when i was texting my ex bout what was going on it made it look like i was after her friend and now her friends grandfather wants to charge me. can he?

Default Re: Because a Parents Trying to Charge Me with His Grandaughters Atempt Suicide

Charge you with what, for doing what?

Take a deep breath, and start using normal sentences and capitalization.

Default Re: Can You Get Charged Over Somebody's Suicide Attempt

ok. my ex gf's da said that my ex's bestfriend who had tried to commit suicide along with my ex, well her grandfather wants to charge me since the reason they tried is because of me and the gang. can i get charged with anything..he said something about threatening, defamation, aiding and abedding a attempt of suice (which i didnt aid or abed it) and other stuff. can he?

What state are you in? Laws vary by state, so it is important to know.

Quote Quoting michael0987
    View Post
    well i hang out with a gang called norte14
    Translation ... he hangs with a bunch of guys in a Hispanic gang that claims ties to Nuestra Familia.

and the og got pissed cause my ex''s bestfriend threatened to kill me and threatened to beat him up so that got her a green light
    Translation ... the OG (Original Gangster - probably the head honcho of this particular set) got mad because the ex's bestfriend threatened one of his homies so the OG gave the "green light" to kill or thump the ex girlfriend and her pal.

and both girls got stressed but i assured my ex that i wouldnt allow anyone to harm her but her friend is on her own,
    Translation ... Michael played white knight and interceded on his ex girlfriend's behalf but said that her lesbian pal was on her own.

well i tlked about it to my ex and i talked to my og and the green light was called off
    Translation ... Michael the white knight got his head honcho to call off the green light and all was right with the world once more.

but then her best friend made my ex attempt suicide at the sametime she did and now theyare both in the hospital and have been for a week.
    Translation ... ex girlfriend and her pal both tried to end it all.

well when i was texting my ex bout what was going on it made it look like i was after her friend and now her friends grandfather wants to charge me. can he?
    Okay, Michael, depending on the laws in your state and the specific actions you took, yes, you might be able to be charged. PLUS!!! You and your friends face potential gang enhancement for whatever it is you might be charged with because you apparently did it to further the presitge of the gang.

Woops! See what this whole gang thing gets you?

The fact that your posting here and mention that you claim Norte indicates to me that your crew is probably somewhat south of hard core (there are reasons why I think you or your crew are not as hard as you might want to think you are). That means, you may still have a chance to avoid a life of prison and death. So, get out while the getting is good. If your crew is blood in, blood out, you should be able to get out without losing face. If you stay in, this is only the beginning of what you might have to worry about.

- Carl
    Retired Cal Cop Sergeant & Teacher

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,
    Walk humbly with your God

-- Courageous, by Casting Crowns ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkM-gDcmJeM

I'm a bit curious now, Carl - what other languages do you speak?

Quote Quoting aaron
    View Post
    I'm a bit curious now, Carl - what other languages do you speak?
    Now THAT brings back memories!

- Carl

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,

this has got to be one of the best threads of all time!

I'm not surprised Carl can translate "homes slang" due to where he lives and being an officer that would presumably have to be able to understand such. Hilarious to see it put to the written word though.

I can imagine the call on the radio now:

officer; could you send a translator to the scene

dispatch; language?

officer: homes slang

dispatch; we'll have Carl en route shortly.

and Barbara Billingsley; The perfect antithesis of her typical persona.

Oddly enough, I once authored a web based "gang slang" document for a criminal justice mailing list back in the early 90s ... That was when I first discovered that much of the language was regional as I found that many of the terms used in California did not equate to the east coast or midwest, and that many terms did not cross regional boundaries within the same state. I have learned a great deal since then.

- Carl

Seek justice,
    Love mercy,

Thank you so much for the linguistics information - most useful

I agree. That was fascinating.

OP, you should listen to CJ's advice. For your own good.

1. Sponsored Links

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast