Default GSI Ohio Expungement

My question involves criminal law for the state of: Ohio.

Okay, hello. I am a 21 year old man. I had a charge of gross sexual imposition when i was 13. I was accused of touching a 5 year old girl and i couldn't really even fight for my innocence because my attorney at the time said if i fought it, i could more than likely face jailtime and register as a SO in ohio. Okay so here's the thing, im not looking for people demeaning me becaue i know what DIDNT happen. I want to know can it be sealed or expunged? i want to go to school for 911 communications and i know it will be impossible to get the job with this on my record. Im 21 now, the same as i was then, a decent human being, and I want to serve my community. Thank you all.

Default Re: GSI Ohio Expungement

There's something missing from your story. For juvenile court, ORC 2152.191 and ORC 2152.82 indicate that sex offender registration requirements apply when "The child was fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, or seventeen years of age at the time of committing the offense". What statute authorized the court to order registration in yoru case? The juvenile court's disposition can be revisited under ORC 2152.84 and 2152.85.

Default Re: GSI Ohio Expungement

This is exactly like a case that I know about. We hired a lawyer and since you were a minor you should be able to get this ex-punged from your record. It will cost you though.

1. Sponsored Links