Post Moving to Another State With a Vehicle Subject to a Registration Suspension

My question involves vehicle registration or title in the state of: Florida

Hello and thank you in advance for any clarification you may provide to me. I have had my license and registration suspended in the state of NY due to an insurance lapse (I will elaborate if requested to do so). I may apply for full license privileges in the state of NY 6/17/2009. My registration, however, is suspended until 6/3/2010 in NY. I was planning to move to Florida in the mid to late summer. I understand that if I wait for my license to be reinstated in NY before I move (after 6/17/09), there should be no issue with obtaining a Florida driver's license. My question involves registering my vehicle in Florida despite a registration suspension in NY. Is it possible if residency is established in Florida, proper insurance proof provided, and the vehicles title information is intact, to register this vehicle in Florida when I move? Once again, any clarification will be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Moving to Another State With a Vehicle Subject to a Registration Suspension

Is it possible if residency is established in Florida, proper insurance proof provided, and the vehicles title information is intact, to register this vehicle in Florida when I move?
    It should be. You'd do well to double check with the Florida DMV, though.

1. Sponsored Links