Default Are Online Criminal Record Sites Any Good

Hello all, I really want to see what is on my criminal record but finding the time to either go to the town my incident happened or going downtown to the clerk of the circuit court and waiting in line.

I was told over the phone a brief description of my record but i want to see what it says for convictions and dates. So I was thinking of trying out one of those websites that you pay for to get a copy of your record. I found what looks like a decent one for 13.95, they show a example and looks pretty detailed. Anyone know if I go through with the website if a lawyer or the courts except that as a copy of my record or does it have to be no matter what a copy from the clerk of the circuit court or the town it happened in? thanks alot.

Default Re: Are Online Criminal Record Sites Any Good

In most states - and you didn't tell us yours - you would get your criminal record from the state police, not the county court.

I can't promise you how good or complete a record you will get from any particular online criminal records check.

Default Re: Are Online Criminal Record Sites Any Good

sorry i meant to put illinois as my state in the first post. thanks for the info about the state police will it be an indepth report? hopefully does not cost much.

Default free

try www.criminalsearches.com it is free & quite detailed.

a really nasty one is integrascan.com they are listed on ripoff report & F rating by BBB.

1. Sponsored Links