Default Paternal Liability

My question involves paternity law for the State of: PA.....I have been contacted by the twin girls of life long friends and accused of of being their biological father. The girls are 50 yrs old or more, both are married and have families. Their mother passed away yrs ago and told their dad I was the father on her dying bed. There is a possibility this could be true. I am retired and live in FL on a small fixed income. Could this be a legal problem?

Default Re: Paternal Liability

Quote Quoting jack12
    View Post
    My question involves paternity law for the State of: PA.....I have been contacted by the twin girls of life long friends and accused of of being their biological father. The girls are 50 yrs old or more, both are married and have families. Their mother passed away yrs ago and told their dad I was the father on her dying bed. There is a possibility this could be true. I am retired and live in FL on a small fixed income. Could this be a legal problem?
    No. The SOL for establishing paternity ran a LONG time ago.

The best thing for you to do is to tell them good-bye and to leave you alone.

1. Sponsored Links