Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009

    Default Payment Arrangements

    Is it possible to change payment arrangements without going to court? We have a written agreement to pay by allotment but there is still and income withholding order.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Payment Arrangements

    An income withholding order comes from a court, so to change it you have to go back to court.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Debt Collectors: Debt Collector Wants Full Payment Even Though I Already Made Payment Arrangements
    By dmez01 in forum Debts and Collections
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-27-2011, 09:29 PM
  2. Foreclosure: Does Chase Offer Payment Arrangements
    By chrisnpat in forum Buying, Selling and Conveying Real Estate
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 08:48 PM
  3. Debt Collectors: Credit Card Companies Refuse To Work Out Payment Arrangements
    By rickerson in forum Debts and Collections
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2009, 07:25 PM
  4. Repossession: Jail Threat When Making Payment Arrangements
    By interested party in forum Cars and Dealerships
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 08:49 AM
  5. Debt Collectors: Collections Won't Accept Payment Arrangements
    By robert Juliano in forum Debts and Collections
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2006, 12:43 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources