Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1

    Default Amending Michigan Birth Records

    My question involves paternity law for the State of: Michigan.
    The deal is my brother got married a year ago and is not the father of the baby his wife has. We know this through a DNA test. Now the question is what steps do we take to get him off of the birth records so he does not get slammed with child support, and the real dad can take care of his kid.

    Thank you for any help!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Somewhere near Canada

    Default Re: Amending Michigan Birth Records

    Was the baby born during the marriage?

  3. #3

    Default Re: Amending Michigan Birth Records

    Yes it was.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Amending a Birth Certificate, Paternity from Deceased
    By YORKIELOVE in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 10:54 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 06:08 PM
  3. Amending a Birth Certificate in Nv
    By jbwriter in forum Name Change
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-13-2010, 09:55 AM
  4. Amending the Original Birth Certificate
    By Sheree in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2007, 12:37 PM
  5. Amending Consular Report of Birth Abroad (form FS-240)
    By USAF Retired in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 04:40 PM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources