Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2006

    Default Marrying my Polish love

    My Polish girlfriend entered legally on a work Visa but has remained here in NYC. She does have a SS card and pays taxes. I want to marry her. Possible? What would we need to know or do so our blissful union could be made legal?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk


    You can marry her regardless of her immigration states. As she entered the U.S. legally you could apply to adjust her status after marriage. Given the lapse in her immigration status, it would be wise to consult an immigration lawyer about the specifics of her case and the best way to proceed.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Alienation of Affection: Help - I Still Love Her
    By daniel21595 in forum Divorce, Annulment and Separation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 07:21 PM
  2. Love Me, Love My Monkey
    By seniorjudge in forum Banter
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-18-2008, 10:17 AM
  3. I Love The Law!!!
    By blueeagle in forum Debate the Issues
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-30-2008, 12:15 AM
  4. K Visas: Vacation Love
    By gateway in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 05:13 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources