Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1

    Default Filing a Motion or Filing a General Petition

    This involves the state of MA: I am trying to get a hardship license and since the Board of Appeals denied me, I need to see the Superior Court since the BOA will not re-review my case. My lawyer believes that I need to file a "general petition". I am not familiar at all with the Superior Court therefore I would like to know what this document is and how do I go about filing for it? Like I stated, I am appealing the BOA's decision on a hardship license and the only paperwork I have is the letter stating that my request for a hardship has been denied. Thanks

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Behind a Desk

    Default Re: Filing a Motion or Filing a General Petition

    When your lawyer says, "you need to file a 'general petition'", and you don't know what he means, the easiest thing to do is to ask him.

    1. Sponsored Links

Similar Threads

  1. Divorce: Filing a Responses to a Divorce Petition
    By RPP1985 in forum Divorce, Annulment and Separation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 08:04 AM
  2. Motions: Filing Motion to Dismiss vs Motion for Summary Judgement
    By maestromjd in forum Moving Violations, Parking and Traffic Tickets
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2008, 02:01 AM
  3. Filing A Pro Se Motion/Affidavit In Support Of Motion
    By cls0113 in forum Child Custody, Support and Visitation
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-31-2008, 04:17 PM
  4. H Visas: Filing a New H-1B Petition and the Annual Cap
    By Mahesh1 in forum Visas for Business, Tourism and Family
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 03:05 PM
  5. Filing a Petition for Paternity
    By paternity-fraud-victim in forum Paternity Law
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 06:11 AM
Sponsored Links

Legal Help, Information and Resources