Question Contested Hearing

My question involves guardianship in the State of: Indiana
    we are in the middle of terminating guardianship that my ex-mom did because of spite. After meeting with a guardian ad litem, trying to set up visitation and going to a mediator she is still refusing to let me see my daughter and it has been 7 monthes. ex-mom(my mother) is not complying with anything the courts or the guardian ad llitem want or have ordered. since the mediation consisted of us sitting in a room for 2 1/2 hours while the mediator tried to get her to make a logical and reasonable offer and nothing was resolved. my next letter from my attorney said that we are having a "Contested Hearing"? i called my attorney's office but they were out and the temp didn't know... LOL!!!!! so i was curious if you knew???? i'm hoping this will ALL be over soon i'm EXTREMELY worried about my daughter!!!!!!

Default Re: Contested Hearing

I would expect a "contested hearing" to be a hearing to decide your petition to terminate the guardianship.

1. Sponsored Links